Thursday 2 May 2019

Our VR Session😍👌

Yesterday we had our VR session. It was the best thing I have ever been to. We had a look at creatures and other things under water, like Mangroves. One thing I was angry at was something called a Run Of. It is like, when a farm is close to the Sea or the Ocean all of the animals, their poo gets washed and carried into the Ocean. One way we can get rid of all the poo and the other disgusting stuff is blocking every single Run Of in the world using a very strong material such as metal wood and titanium.



Image result for Run Off from a farmThis is what you call a Run Off.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Ivan and i'm from room 23. now i understand that the ocean doesn't just have rubbish, it has poo and other dirty stuff too. Thank you for telling me, you should. check out my blog https://odsziw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ivan. Thank you for commenting on my blog, one challenge I faced was when we had our VR goggles on I kept on looking down and I was getting more and more scared by the minute.
    Blog you later, Bitner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bitner it is Keisomani from room 25 . I like the part when you said you don’t like the run of, and a way to get rid of the poo but what i would do i would call jsender odon and say, do you know what a run of is and if she says no then you can explain what it means . Then once you've said what it means then you can say yeah i want to make a underground Poo area then make the pipes lead to the poo area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!? Are you crazy I'm not going to make an under ground poo place or thing. That will cost the prime minister and me a lot of money and we will have to dig it for ages. Some people will get stuck under their and then it will be my fault. Blog you later Bitner

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.