Friday 11 September 2020

Water everywhere

Hey there, Bitner here. This post has tips and tricks about saving water. 

I found this project anxious because I really found out how many people use water everyday, and how many countries are heading to 0% in their damns. 

The most important thing that I learnt is that humans waste about 150 gallons of water a day, and that some countries put into place new  laws that say" Use ONLY 25 litres a day or pay hefty fines up to 20 000 dollars" I feel sorry for those people, so that's why I made this slideshow.

What would you do if you were in a water drought?

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bitner my name is Felix. I like your post because it is telling everyone that we are doing things wrong. I hope you inspire more kids like you inspired me today. I have a question for you Bitner How long do you think it will take for the entire world to run out of fresh water? If you have any idea please comment back to me. I think you are a good blog poster and one day you will post something so good that the world will look up to you. Blog Ya Later
    Bye
    Kind Regards Felix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Felix, Bitner here. Thanks for the comment, I think that it will take 3 billion years for the earth to run out of fresh water because there is a cycle that goes on forever. But I think that cycle will stop in 3 billion years. What do you think?
      Blog ya later, Bitner

      Delete
  2. Morena Bitner, Pavan here from Room 24. I really really liked your water shortage slide because it was really descriptive and I think the tips you gave out would really work because water is a very precious thing in our lives.
    Question - What is more precious, oil or water?
    Make sure to come check out my blog.
    That's all for today so blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.