Tuesday 21 May 2019

THE AMAZING STARDOME TRIP!!!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

On Friday The 17TH Of May, Rm 24 Joined Rm 22 And Rm 25 For  A Trip To Stardome.

We Had A Workshop With Josh And Learned A Lot About Space And Planets.
One Thing I Learned Is, The Milky Way Is Called"The Milky Way"Because In The Night Sky If You Look Hard Enough You Can See A White Line Going From One Side Of The Side To The Other Side And Because  From Space The Milky Way Looks Like Milk Swirling Into A Black Hole Or Something Like A Storm made Out Of Milk!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ That Would Be So Yum And Fun. Here Is Some Pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Vaughn and I am in room 23. I really liked your blog post about THE AMAZING STARDOME TRIP!!!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜. You should check out my blog {odsvaughn.blogspot.nz}

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.