Wednesday 15 April 2020

My AMAZING writing!😁

Piece by Piece, the street was disappearing. It was a sunlit afternoon, me and my friends were playing tag when suddenly, a car that was passing by just disappeared. That's when I shouted " Hey where'd that car go, that's pretty weird. At 8 o'clock in the evening, I told my family about it, they said that I was probably daydreaming and being sarcastic. The next morning when I glanced outside to see what was going on, I noticed that  my neighbours house was gone!! That's when I realized, the whole street was gone!!I was so shocked that I fainted!!! When I woke up, I could feel something cold and clammy under me. When I got up, I realized that I was deserted in what looked like the middle of nowhere, because all I could see was dirt and sand. Then I shouted  " Helllo, Hallloooooo!!!" That's when I spotted a city... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bitner, great piece, I love writing that puts you in the middle of the story straight away. It sounds like there is another chapter to this story just waiting to be told.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Bitner. What a great suspensful piece of writing! I love how you built up the mystery and suspense and had the story ending with a cliffhanger (leaving the reader wanting more) - remember how I loved leaving the class on a cliffhanger when reading our 'Explorers' book? I look forward to seeing part 2.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.