Friday 19 June 2020

MY RESPONSE LETTER TO CARLA!!

Hey there, Bitner here. This is my response letter to Carla about her leaving the school. I think that Bradley will make a change and become a good friend and do his homework/schoolwork. What do you think? Will Bradley change?

Dear Carla,
Sweet
A good Counselor
A good Friend

Thank you for your letter that you sent me. I loved the book that you gave me.

It’s ok, I forgive you, I just wasn’t myself. I kept thinking that I would never see you again.

I don’t mind that you gave my book report. Ms Ebbel said it was amazing!! She even gave me a gold star!! You have taught me not to rip up anything.

I haven’t gone yet to the birthday party yet. I will make sure that I will go. You have a special place in my heart.

It was always a pleasure to see you too. I had fun with you. Thank you for changing my life, you deserve an award for best counselor in the world. You taught me to love others and be nicer.

I love you too,

Bradley Chalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.